Media Player Classic Home Cinema Download
Media Player Classic Home Cinema is one of the specialised applications to play media files proving to be a simple yet powerful player. The MPC-HC is an open source player capable of playing countless formats. It also contains a plenty of features which makes the player best for the desktop user. The user interface is lightweight and easy to use such that you can easily accommodate within the Media Player Classic Home Cinema. The progress bars and volume sliders are well designed for and the playback buttons are clearly visible. There is an option to download the toolbars from the internet and change the playback buttons as per your taste.
The Media Player Classic Home Cinema plays videos smoothly even on devices that are no so powerful. Also at higher resolutions, the player faces no glitches or drags, which shows the efficiency of the MPC-HC. The video player has an eminent playlist manager with options to create a playlist for which you can later load the files. The MPC-HC allows you to import playlist from various sources including Windows Media Player. Set your favourite files as Favourites so that you don’t have to create a separate playlist for a single file or browse through the computer every time.
MPC-HC is capable of playing DVD or BluRay discs, audio CDs, and even DVB TV signals. It includes all kinds of formats like AVI, MPG, MOV, SWF to audio formats like MP3, OGG, FLAC, video decoders such as H.264 and VC-1 with support for DXVA and Direct Video Acceleration technology. You can even customise the subtitles as per your convenience and the player also automatically searches for the subtitles on the internet. The Media Player Classic Home Cinema is available for all versions of Windows with separate downloads for 32-bit and 64-bit.
Features of Media Player Classic Home Cinema Download
- Plays DVDs and Blu-Ray discs
- Quick Open File option to quickly browse and launch files
- Built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video
- Built-in codecs for LPCM, MP2, AC3 and DTS audio
- Recently opened files from the drop down menu
- Built-in Shader Editor
- Improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using the VCD, SVCD or XCD Reader
- Browse button for better file search
- Completely new Internal Audio Renderer
- Snap to desktop edge and autofit zoom on Windows 10
- AAC decoding filter making MPC suitable for AAC playback in MP4
Download Media Player Classic Home Cinema
Click the link below to Download Media Player Classic Home Cinema for PC.
Mostly Viewed: VLC Media Player \Media Player Classic Home Cinema – Author Description
MPC-HC is an extremely light-weight, open source media player for Windows. It supports all common video and audio file formats available for playback. We are 100% spyware free, there are no advertisements or toolbars.
Watch movies on any SSE CPU, even on your old computer back from ’99.
With its wide array of options, MPC-HC can be customised to fit almost any needs. Among other things, we added custom toolbars.
All around player
MPC-HC can also be used as DVB player.
What’s New in Media Player Classic Home Cinema
- Completely new Internal Audio Renderer
- Uses sanear project as backend
- Employs automatic channel downmixing
- Provides stereo crossfeed processing option (for headphones)
- Outputs sound through WASAPI
- Tries to preserve signal pitch when playing at custom rate (time stretching)
- Supports bit streaming
Note that you need to select the new renderer in options to use it.
Know about VLC Media Player
Windows 10 Related Features
- Improved mouse behaviour
- Fixed volume control with scroll wheel
- Allows hardware decoding of UHD video with AMD cards
- Big video rendering stability improvement
- Window snapping to desktop edges
- New Indonesian, Lithuanian and Punjabi translations
Screenshots of Media Player Classic Home Cinema
Related Search: GOM Player
If you are looking for a comprehensive media player with speed, efficiency, compatibility, and support for any number of formats, then Media Player Classic Home Cinema is the best choice. Comment below your opinion about the MPC-HC.